Full Cannabis Application Support
Completing a full application is a complicated task but we’ve got you covered! Health Canada has high expectations for all applications.
We will guide you through the regulatory pitfalls and overall landscape associated with obtaining a licence. Our regulatory professionals will help you organize, coordinate and plan a smooth licence application and support you all the way until you receive your licence and beyond.
We will compile and organize the following to ensure compliance:
- Preparation of the Quality System, containing Good Production Practices (GPP) Report, Site audit and GPP evidence package, Description of the Quality Assurance Persons Schedule and Responsibilities, Preparation of custom site specific SOPs,
- Completion of security clearance applications (through your CTLS account) for the directors and officers of the company (responsible person, head of security, alternate head of security; master grower, quality assurance person)
- Key Investor Report, a comprehensive report including capital expenditures
- Business Plan
- Preparation of corporate organizational charts and tables as per regulations
- Description of activities to be completed at the site
- Site ownership
- Zoning and site survey package
- Good Production Practices Report
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Site & Floor Plan Review ensuring the facility complies with Good Production Practices (GPP)/Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Cannabis Cultivation, Processing or Nursery Licence or Medical Sales with Possession
- Notice to local authorities (municipal government, police and fire departments)
- Site and Physical Security Plan, Risk Assessment and Organizational Security Plan
- Record keeping
- Once an application is submitted, Eurofins can take care of any request-for-more-information (RMI) notices from Health Canada.