Instructions - Order Containers
You can now order the containers you need for your sampling. Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure that the document is properly completed and processed as quickly as possible.
Click on the Bottle Order Form link, this will download our bottle order form. Open this one.
- Be sure to include your information and the shipping address of the containers in the header of the document
- Clearly write the date required for receiving the material (a minimum of 48 hours is required for order preparation).
- In the Required number column, enter the number of samples to be collected for the relevant parameters.
- Enter the number and size of coolers to supply and if any analysis request forms are to be sent.
- Save the document, and then close it.
Click on the button Send Bottle Order, this will open an Outlook window.
- Attach the completed Bottle Order Form.
- Fill in the required information in the email text.
- Enter the email address of your project manager in the email recipient section, and click Submit.
For any questions regarding the order of containers, do not hesitate to contact your project manager (see contact details below), he will be happy to answer you.
If you do not have a dedicated project manager, you can contact a customer service representative at the following coordinates:
- Pointe-Claire: (514) 697-3273, extension 450
- St-Augustin-de-Desmaures: (418) 878-4927 ext 0
Thank you in advance for doing business with us,
The Customer Service Team