Quality Assurance Administrator - Eurofins Alphora
** 6 month contract - 2 positions available **
Eurofins Scientific is a world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing, as well as environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 38,000 employees across 400 sites in 44 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Alphora is a pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing organization in the field of active drug substances and synthetic organic chemistry. Alphora’s focus is at the early stage of API Technology Development, developing chemical processes and preparing materials for pre-clinical and clinical studies. As well, Alphora provides transformative process chemistry expertise for later stage programs and niche commercial manufacturing. Alphora has state of the art synthetic R&D labs, analytical services, GMP Kilo Labs, GMP Pilot Plant and supporting QC/QA functions. Please refer to our website for further information on this Eurofins company.
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant Level 1 is accountable to the Director, Finance & Administration for all activities relating to QA administration. The majority of the work performed is considered to be non-GMP. This position requires prior experience in a related administrative role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Phone and Reception
- Data entry for ACCPAC timesheets and Accounts Payable invoices
- Purchase Order documentation processing - photoscopying, scanning and filing
- General administrative support across all departments
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines set out in the Alphora Employee Handbook
- Follow Environmental Health and Safety rules/regulations and report any workplace injuries or accidents immediately
- Work harmoniously with all fellow employees
- Responsible for compliance with GMP guidelines for GMP administrative tasks
- Back-up for phone and reception as needed
- perform additional duties as required
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS:
- Interacts with personnel throughout the facility
- Interacts with various contractors and suppliers of services and equipment
- 2-5 years strong administration background
- Highly organized, logical and focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly changing demands
- Responsive and client-focused
Submit your resume via email: APPLY NOW!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please!