Junior Marketing Associate - Eurofins Alphora
Eurofins Scientific is a world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing, as well as environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 38,000 employees across 400 sites in 44 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Alphora Research, located in Mississauga & Oakville, ON, is looking for a Junior Marketing Associate as part of our on-going commitment to improve our current public presence and communications, as well as plan for future growth. The Junior Marketing Associate will work closely with the CDMO (Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization) global marketing team based in France and the Canadian team (BD, scientific and technical stakeholders) to promote and manage the Eurofins Alphora branding.
- Business intelligence for the CDMO Eurofins entity over US/CANADA/EUR to identify competitor key information/communication and small biotech companies to be prospected by the BD team
- Market data research & analysis
OPERATIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
For our API development & manufacturing services:
- Propose communication topics for the CDMO global digital plan
- Develop sales tools / marketing collateral (PWPT presentations / Flyers / …)
- Develop marketing content for our Digital Communications (website, digital advertising campaigns, eblasts, social network posts…) working closely with BD/R&D teams & the global CDMO Digital Manager
- Design advertising material
- Provide web analytics (Google analytics/web-leads, media campaigns, etc.) data to the global Digital Manager
- Manage trade show attendance for Eurofins Alphora (space booking, booth design, logistics, budget, events organization, communication, etc.)
- Identify/ Qualify leads from marketing actions for the BD team
- Supply contact lists to the global CDMO Digital Manager
- Drive marketing/BD actions to convert eblast top openers into leads.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Problem-solving & analytical ability and a high level of organizational and time management skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Adaptability to a multicultural team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other related field, with a Marketing specialization
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- CRM experience
- English skills at the expert/mother tongue level
- Ability to manage projects
- Minimum 1 year in a marketing position
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Dual Scientific & Marketing background
- Experience in the CRO / CDMO / CMO area
- Mailchimp/InDesign experience
Submit your resume via email: APPLY NOW
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please!