Bilingual Junior Marketing Coordinator
**Please note - this role could be located in Toronto, ON or Montreal, QC**
Consider joining Eurofins, where people are the most important element in our chemistry. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 22,000 employees across 300 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
If you’re looking to join a fast paced business environment with a vast network of colleagues worldwide, Eurofins wants to hear from you. If you are sharp, quick on your feet, and know the difference strong interpersonal skills make, then this position could be your next great opportunity!
Junior Marketing Coordinator
Eurofins is seeking a recent bilingual graduate with 1-4 years of experience in the Marketing/PR/Communication industry to join our team and grow our Canadian presence! The ideal candidate has hands-on experience working for a professional company and has worked with all aspects of marketing including print and digital media layout and creation, advertising, social media and creating community, industry and online buzz! The expectations for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and responding to public inquiries
- Managing the corporate website (content and some design)
- Working with business unit managers to develop their business via trade shows, publications, print and digital advertising, online media, professional and/or media appearances, etc.
- Working with HR and business unit leaders to increase recruiting opportunities and brand awareness in targeted educational institutions
- Developing printed materials (scientific literature via flyers, banners, tri-folds, brochures) for trade shows, job fairs, client presentations, etc.
- Google Search Engine Optimization
- Seeking out new opportunities to maximize brand awareness while minimizing cost
- Researching industry brand campaigns to identify new business opportunities
- Informing business unit managers about relevant marketing-related issues
- Social media monitoring
Our ideal candidate has:
- A degree or diploma in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design or similar
- Fluent/mother tongue French (written and spoken)
- At least 1 year of work experience and a reasonable idea of what working in a professional organization entails, ideally in a laboratory/scientific environment - we will provide on the job training but expect you to take pro-active ownership of your own development and engagement experience
- Strong skills in social media management, ALL POPULAR PLATFORMS ; other software such as Wrike, Hootsuite, MailChimp, etc. is welcome
- Working web design skills and experience with embedded emails, email blast campaigns, etc.
- Strong writing, copy-editing, layout and graphics skills, and the knowledge of how to execute print media requests
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills, as well as presentation skills
- A polished, professional manner and great confidence in your own knowledge and abilities!
- A passion for detail, accuracy and cohesion - you need to see the big picture without losing sight of the fine detail
- Ability to use Windows 7/10
- Creativity and extemporization in making the most out of a new department - you will not be closely supervised and you will be expected to think outside the box in order to develop cost-effect solutions with the resources at hand
- Ability to speak confidently and professionally to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong self-regulation - you will be given a task and expected to run with it!
- An ability to take direction without losing your enthusiasm and fire
- Knowledge of the contract laboratory industry would be an extremely strong asset, as would familiarity with Health Canada regulations and terminology.
Working Conditions : This position is in an office environment where most of the time will be sitting at a desk working on a computer. Periodic weekend and evening overtime may be required, as well as potential travel for work within the GTA/Quebec depending on final office location.
Accommodation : Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to the HR Department.
Submit your resume via email: APPLY NOW
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to volume only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-4 weeks. We appreciate the time you took to review this position, and will keep all candidate profiles on file for a minimum of 6 months for future opportunities.